Saturday, January 8, 2011


Hey,

I'm Drew. I'm seventeen and currently a student at Bellevue College. This is my second quarter in college and I'm doing running start full time. I was born and raised in Bellevue Washington. I’m interested in environmental science and hope to make a career out of helping the environment. I’m especially fascinated by the societal aspects of environmentalism and how we can encourage people to be more environmentally friendly without alienating their lifestyles. I’m also interested in social psychology, so for a major I might want to combine the two somehow. I hope to expand my knowledge of environmental issues and learn how I can help the cause by taking this environmental science class.

I have one older brother and a dog who I love taking taking care of. I enjoy listening to music, hiking, watching DVDs, surfing the web, and fun stuff like that. I’ve also volunteered a bit in the past couple years which I’ve found pretty fun. I’ve mainly just done a day or two of volunteering in a bunch of different areas, but I spent a week working at a farm. And that’s about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment